I’m more than happy to help and advice you during a free phone call, no strings attached.
This service is meant for expats who are relocating to the Netherlands or are already here, and are in need of a new rental home.
Finding a new rental home can be stressful as an expat, especially you already have so many things to take care of. I will guide this process for you and advice you along the way, so you get a realistic view of what is possible for you.
Let's find you a home!
What can you expect from the full rental service:
- INTAKE - I schedule a free phone call with you to see whether this service may be for you based on your personal situation.
- THE SEARCH - If you decide to work with me, I send you an application form and collect your documents and check this is in place.
- PERSONAL CONTACT - Close contact with me, I will be available on WhatsApp and outside normal office hours.
- VIEWINGS - I request viewings, schedule them, and join you if my schedule allows it. If you are not here yet, no worries I will arrange a video for you.
- OFF MARKET - I work closely with realtors and landlords. Hence, I also receive off market offerings often, giving me an advantage in the current market.
- RENTAL PROPOSAL - If you like an apartment, I will make a rental proposal on your behalf. We discuss strategy and terms and conditions beforehand
- RENTAL AGREEMENT - Since Dutch law applies, the agreement will be signed in Dutch. I will translate it, check if its legally in place and go over it with you so you understand its contents.
- KEY TRANSFER - I will join you during the key-transfer and to make sure the check-in report is in place.
- UTILITIES - I can assist you with the right parties to set up utilities and insurance.
- AFTER CARE - Sometimes you need advice after you received the keys to your apartment. I will be there to assist and advice and you where possible.
- FEE - The fee for this service depends per search, we can discuss this during the free phone call.